Elizabeth J. Buckley, Ph.D.
Psychologist in Private Practice
- Anxiety management and trauma resolution--integrative therapy and EMDR to help you slow down and react mindfully to stress and loss
- Adult ADHD coaching--strategies, education, and support to help those with inconsistent attention style adapt to the demands of higher education and career as well as relationships
- Adjustment to aging, for elders and caregivers--navigating the emotions around retirement changes, burnout prevention, and making sense of role changes among the generations
- Life and executive coaching--assistance in identifying goals and undoing barriers to reaching them, while building resilience
- Gottman Method Couple Therapy--for couples at all phases wanting to work on relationship skills and develop a mature perspective on their future
- Mindful parenting--guidance in handling your role with reasonable self-care and realistic expectations at all stages of parenting
I work with adults of all ages who are ready to make changes in themselves or their situations. Very often, there are issues and obstacles that you sense go beyond what your existing friends and family supports can help you with. Anxiety, frustration, and confusion may have built up, as a result.
Below are some of the areas I frequently provide help with:
It is usually helpful and time-saving to request information by email prior to calling. Feel free to provide a thumbnail sketch of your situation, and I will respond to you personally.
Services are payable by cash, check, and debit/credit or HSA cards. I am unable to accept Medicaid.